Friday, April 2, 2010

Preschool & Kindergarten Corner





I have decided I am going to start participating in the Preschool Corner. It's a little theme blog hosted by Homeschool Creations that I have been following for some time now (the blog at least, not just preschool corner).

Most participants share what they're doing with their preschooler/kindergartner. But since that's kind of what my entire blog is about, I decided to use it as a place to share our daily journal for the week, noting the little things we did and things that were said, and so many of the little details that tend to get buried in my memory. It's sort of a summary of our week and how it went.

I have, on-again-off-again, kept daily journals and attempted to document our activities many times before. But it tended to be so sporadic I never got anywhere with it. So I think this will be a fun way to network and to encourage myself to keep that journal. I know that it will be invaluable later.

"And he hath filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship"
Exodus 35:31
Hunter is 5 years, 0 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!