Sunday, December 27, 2009

Money Song


This is a very animated version of Hunter singing his little "money jingle". He got some toy money for Christmas and as a compliment to this blog post about it, I wanted him to sing the song just to demonstrate the tune. But instead of just singing it he decided he had to act it out for me, dramatically picking up each plastic coin as he said the words.

He is actually quite frequently this dramatic, but rarely for the camera.

He likes his toy money a lot, and has been acting out a lot of fun scenes with it, as well as playing math games with me (such as adding together coins or dollars with the use of the sliding game). It's really fun that he is so interested in it, because it makes learning a breeze.

He has known the little money song for a long time now but this is the first time we'll be doing a lot of math activities with money.


"For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it." 
Ecclesiastes 7:12

Hunter is 4 years, 9 months old

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!

    I just wanted to say I love your blog, it's both interesting and informative - I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristina, I appreciate the feedback!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!