Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jordan's first Maths

My nephew, Jordan, is three months old and I introduced him to the quantity cards a few days ago. To say the least, he LOVES it. He smiles and laughs and wiggles his arms and legs the whole time I'm showing him. He's gotten to the point where whenever I say, "Do you want to see your numbers?" he gets very excited and smiles.

At three-months-old he will sit through an entire set of cards one - twenty easily, usually wanting more. Of course once he gets mobile it won't be this easy to show him his cards, but right now he sure is having a great time watching them!

I took some pictures he was so happy, I just had to share.






"For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy..."
Ecclesiastes 2:26  
Babies Love Flashcards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!