Monday, October 6, 2008

Hunter's Preschool Pictures

Hunter got his pictures taken two weeks ago and we just got them in today. They turned out really cute and I was pleased.

I've dubbed this season, or "school year", K3. Next year would be K4, or pre-K, and then kindergarten.

I decided to keep track of grades (school years) for other people - it makes no difference for me, we are learning 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Holidays and summer are our times of the biggest learning adventures, not breaks from them. But, most people don't know anything but the standard grading system, so we give our years names, which start in the fall and graduate in May. And, summer is considered part of the next year, so, correction, they actually start in summer.

It's actually pretty nifty, to keep track of our goals according to the seasons. The first season is from June - August, the second September - November, the third December - February, and the fourth March - May. Some people call these semesters. If someone from the homeschool groups ever asks - there you have it, our family's "semesters". Not that the semesters dictate much, although it is nice to keep track of things that way when it comes to setting goals. What do I want to do in this winter semester? I find it pretty handy, and I'm sure it helps other people figure us out.

But, anyhow, here's our "Preschool Pictures" for K3. I like getting professional pictures done every year, and we traditionall do it in the fall, right as he turns the half-year mark.

He is getting so stinking big, I can hardly believe it! But the pictures are really cute, I just had to share.


"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven"
Ecclessiaste 3:1

Hunter is 3 years, 6 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!